NO PURCHASE NECESSARY - A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Freaky Deaky Twitter Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry and that have access to the Internet at all times during the Sweepstakes and prize-award period unless otherwise specified by Disco Donnie Presents, LLC dba Disco Donnie Presents (the "Sponsor"). All employees of Sponsor, and its respective partners, advertising agencies, public relations agencies, and prize suppliers (collectively, the "Sponsor Affiliates"), and employees, agents, directors, or officers (including members of their immediate family - i.e., spouse, mother, father, in-laws, grandmother, grandfather, brother, sister, children) and those living in the same household of Sponsor and Sponsor Affiliates (whether related or not), are ineligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Entry in the Sweepstakes constitutes your full and unconditional acceptance of these Official Terms. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Sweepstakes entry period begins at September 20, 2019 at 12:00:00 p.m. Central Time ("CT") and ends on September 22, 2019 11:59:59 PM CT (the "Sweepstakes Period"). Winners will be selected from entries properly submitted and timely received during the Sweepstakes Period.
3. CONTEST ENTRY INSTRUCTIONS: To enter the Sweepstakes via Twitter, you must have a valid, public (i.e., not "protected" Twitter account and follow the Sponsor's official Twitter account (@ddpworldwide). During the Sweepstakes Period, you may submit an entry form via Twitter ("Twitter Entry") by following the on-screen instructions on the Sponsor's Twitter (@ddpworldwide) page during the Sweepstakes period. Limit One (1) Twitter Entry per person, per e-mail address, and per household during the Sweepstakes Period via Twitter Entry, regardless of whether a person has more than one address/email address or more than one person uses the same address/email address. Use of any automated system to participate in the Sweepstakes is strictly prohibited and will result in disqualification of the entrant associated with such participation, and all entries submitted or received detected to be via such automated system are void. The Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected information or entries, which will be disqualified and are void. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of any entrant, the authorized account holder (as defined herein) of the email address or Twitter account used by, or connected to, the eligible entrant will be deemed to be the entrant. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, Internet service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address, or associated with a particular Twitter account. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
4. PUBLICITY: Except where prohibited, Sponsor and Sponsor Affiliates may use the winners' name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any online or other media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
5. SELECTION OF SWEEPSTAKES WINNERS/ODDS: The potential Prize winners will be selected in a random drawing to be held after September 22 11:59:59PM CT. Each entrant will be assigned a number and a number will be selected at random. Winners will be selected from entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. The potential winners will be notified via email to the email address, postal address, telephone number and/or via direct message to the potential winner's Twitter account (in the sole discretion of Sponsor) submitted with the potential winner's entry within twenty-four (24) hours after the drawing. The drawing will be conducted by Sponsor, the judge of the Sweepstakes, whose decisions on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes shall be final and binding. The Prize winner will be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability and Publicity Release (the "Affidavit and Release") within twenty-four (24) hours of attempted notification or the winner may be disqualified and an alternate winner selected. If a potential winner fails to sign and return the Affidavit and Release within the required time period, the potential winner forfeits the Prize and it may be awarded to the eligible entrant whose entry was the next valid entry drawn, provided that subsequent entrant signs and returns the Affidavit and Release and time remains before the Prize event. If time does not permit another winner to be drawn the unclaimed Prizes may be left unawarded. Upon validation of winner and confirmation of compliance and fulfillment of all requirements, Sponsor will provide winner with instructions as to where and when to arrive at the event venue.
6. PRIZES: The winners will be awarded two (2) general admission tickets to the Disco Donnie Presents Freaky Deaky Texas 2019 on October 26-27, 2019 at the Houston Raceway in Baytown, Texas (Approximate Retail Value: Five Hundred U.S. Dollars ($500.00). Prize will be delivered after September 23, 2019 11:59:59PM (CST). The Prize will be left for the winning entrant to pick-up at will-call prior to the event or at an early pick-up location at the sole option and discretion of the Sponsor. Prizes are not transferable and are not redeemable for cash. All taxes and other charges are responsibility of the winner. No substitutions allowed. All expenses not specifically mentioned herein are not included as part of any Prize package, and are solely the winner's responsibility. No travel whatsoever is included with the Prize. Attendance at the Prize event is subject to the terms on the back of the ticket regarding, among other things, behavior, prohibited items, and venue liability. The "meet and greet" is subject to the artist's schedule. In the event that the "meet and greet" cannot occur as planned, that portion of the Prize shall be void and winner will not receive any compensation. Prizes consist only of the items listed, are non-transferable, with no cash redemption or substitution except at Sponsor's sole discretion. Federal, state, or local taxes on prizes, if any, and any other costs, fees or expenses not listed above (including, without limitation, souvenirs, food, ferry fare, and parking) are the sole responsibility of each winner.
Total announced prize value in Sweepstakes: Five Hundred U.S. Dollars ($500.00). Odds of winning depend on the number or eligible entries received.
7. ALTERNATIVE MEANS OF ENTRY: You may also enter the Sweepstakes by mailing a standard-size postcard with your first name, last name and email address to: TicketLabs Inc., 151 Charles Street West, Suite 100, Kitchener, ON, N2G 1H6, Canada. Postcard entries must be postmarked during the Sweepstakes Period to be included within the random drawing, and no more than one postcard/email address may be submitted during the Sweepstakes Period.
8. GENERAL TERMS: To the extent permitted by law, Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. If the Sweepstakes is terminated Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, determine the winners from among all non-suspect, eligible entries received up to time of such action using the procedure outlined above. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or those of any other Sweepstakes or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner and void all associated entries. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies (including attorneys' fees) from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
9. NO LIABILITY/RELEASE: By accepting a prize, each winner agrees to the extent allowable under applicable law, to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Sponsor Affiliates, and Twitter ("Released Parties") from any and all liability or any injury, loss, damage, claim or right of action of any kind arising from or in connection with this Sweepstake or any Sweepstakes-related activity or the receipt, possession, use or misuse of any prize won. Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; or (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant's sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, if it is reasonably possible. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded.
11. NO AFFILIATION WITH TWITTER: The Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with or Twitter. Any questions, comments, or complaints regarding the Sweepstakes should be directed to Sponsor, not to Twitter.
12. WINNER LIST. For a winner list, visit https://www.discodonniepresents.com/results. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
13. SPONSOR: Disco Donnie Presents, LLC dba Disco Donnie Presents, 9242 Beverly Boulevard, Suite 350, Beverly Hills, California 9021